I am so excited with today's weather! I hear hot weather is back on the forecast for next week... but I can C.E.L.E.B.R.A.T.E while it's here, right?
Can I just tell you I am SO excited for this long weekend? Tonight is the first night all week where Justin will be home right after school. I am doing a little happy dance! So excited for some good family time this weekend. He is playing in an Alumni Soccer Game at Bethel this weekend which is always fun to spend some time with the soccer wives (and now babies!) Long gone are the days of sitting, watching, and chatting... hello to the days of chasing kiddos and carrying on a completely interrupted conversation :). I'm looking forward to it since there will be lots of little soccer star off-spring to play with!
Did I mention, I just watched the CUTEST little soccer player (2nd to my hubby ;)...) last night?! Check him out in his gear. I'm a proud aunt. He's a soccer boy in the making.

Or he may just be a photographer for sporting events?! During his game he was taking pictures of family members taking pictures of him.. :) Gotta love it.

Here's our little soccer girl. Making her daddy proud sporting Puma gear and little Nike's from "Boppa" (Grandpa Smith). Looking like quite the athlete.

Cole was excited to see "Baby Nenna" at his game and even rubbed her bald head for good luck.

Switching gears, we tried Sienna in undies a few days because she is showing interest in going on the potty and despises having a dirty diaper. She makes a scrunchy face and says "Change diaper?" IMMEDIATELY after going. I know that I need to be gung-ho on the Potty Train if I want it to work. I will get there soon, but I realize potty training takes SO much time. Staying home, setting timers, lots of laundry, crazy amount of celebrating the small dribbles that DO make it into the potty. So, we will get there... when her AND I are ready. Anywho- here is what I found the day that we were working on her going on the potty....mind you this was 4 soaking wet pairs of undies later, 2 soiled diapers (because we ran out of clean underwear), and a measly 2 accidental drops of potty into the toilet. She comes to me and says "Bear go on potty chair". Low and behold the poor fuzzy guy is shoved INTO her potty chair. Awesome. Fortunately for everyone, especially Bear, there was no potty in the chair.


Last picture for today... I promise.
This picture is from a few weeks ago when we took Sienna on a walk in her wagon. She LOVES it. We told her to say "cheese" and she did. Hmmm.. maybe we won't have her say "cheese" for pictures? Hilarious. I laugh outloud when I see this picture! Any of you scholars know Mercer Mayer's books. Is it just me or does this picture remind you of the critter in the books? (Click on it for a close-up) It may be the toothy grin, the big eyes showing through the glasses, or her kissable cheeks. I just have to laugh. I love her.


Ha ha ha, about Mercer Mayer. I LOVE his books!
ReplyDelete