The Smiths

Monday, July 26, 2010

Getting Back to Work


I have finally updated my website with some new bows and things. Tomorrow I will be adding a few more of the goodies I have been working on.
Here are some of the new bows








I took an extended "leave of laziness" on creating new things... between tutoring and the goodness of summer, I failed to keep creating, but I finally got my booty in gear :)

Check out more new things at my etsy shop

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, those are absolutely beautiful! I wish I had a girl! Well, don't get me wrong, I love my 2 boys!!! I'm just saying...too bad I don't have a girl so I could buy those from ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jewel!! :) Girls are fun, but I am assuming boys are just as good!!! The accessorizing part is probably just a little bit different ;)

    ReplyDelete