The Smiths

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Blue in our Future...



I'd say it's a boy.... a very unshy, proud-of-what-he-gots boy :)


Can I just say, my husband was beaming.... (and still is......). He is a T.R.E.M.E.N.D.O.U.S daddy to Sienna and would have absolutely ADORED another girl- no doubt about that. However, I think he is already planning out this guy's soccer career :) I think I will always remember when the technician told us the news (which, no offense, I think I could have concluded on my own with those images) Justin just lit up and couldn't stop laughing. I'd say he is anticipating this little boy's arrival.

We were thankful our little guy was so active and cooperative during the ultrasound. It couldn't have been the shot of Mt. Dew that I drank at 8:30 in the morning, could it? I've heard the caffeine trick before ultrasounds and tried it with Sienna and couldn't resist this time around... so I admit, Idid run to the gas station in the AM to get some Dew :) He liked it.

More importantly we were so thankful that he looks to be healthy and developing just fine. God is so good and His Work is perfect and miraculous. Amazing. Truly Awesome.

"I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever."
-Psalm 86:12



5 comments:

  1. Congrats, Brittany! Can't wait to see the little cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he looks very cute! and it cracks me up how obvious your ultrasound is. :) congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, for a boy! I'm so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics from the ultrasound! So happy everything is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the boy!! Jordan was so excited for you guys when I told him!! :) He said that is exactly how he wanted it to go with us - one girl and then one boy and then the end. HA! We'll see about that! I'm sure you guys are SO excited!!!

    ReplyDelete