The Smiths

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Barn Sale!!!!!!!

Can I just tell you that I have been looking forward to this barn sale for MONTHS!! My sisters, cousins, and other Laidig gals planned this months back and I have been hunting and gathering items ever since (which sadly is not hard to do around here!).

I am excited not only because making money from junk, I mean treasures, is my cup of tea! But this has been a highlight also because its going to be a GIGANTIC SALE, but more importantly because it is 3 days+ of hanging out with awesome ladies!!! We even ordered shirts for ourselves!! I am hoping to sell enough to cover the cost of the tee ;) There are totaling 15 Laidig families (thus far!) that are contributing items. It should be pretty organized which is exciting, too!

Today was spent cleaning the barn and setting up tables, tomorrow is drop off day for all the items, and THURSDAY, FRIDAY, SATURDAY you can all be prepared to come out and shop.

I plan to update tomorrow when we see what all is brought to sell, but so far these are a few of the items there:

Items include-- Yamaha 50cc bike with training wheels, double kids wagon, cast iron tub, treadmill, entertainment centers, end tables, desk, name brand boys clothing some toddler sizes & 8-12, little girls clothing, women's clothing sizes 2-10, vinyl siding, Vera Bradley, teen/ children's books and games, teaching/classroom materials, home and wall decor items, Shower curtains & bath mats, queen bedding set, rabbit cages, Creative Memories.....ETC!

Let me know if you would like directions!!! We would love company to drop in and enjoy the days with us! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment