Anyways- Sienna and I were out this week to get the good ole' oil changed. We waited patiently (as patiently as a 16 month old can wait) fed her mounds of cheerios, a carton of yogurt, and what seemed like an entire sleeve of crackers. When the car was done, Sienna and her full tummy were still in good spirits so we headed to this itty bitty store, called Tuesday Mornings, that was in the same parking lot. I ventured in there seeing a sign that read, "50% OFF ALL CLEARANCE ITEMS" That always makes my heart happy :)
I walk into pure chaos and began venturing down the isles. Can I just boast real quickly about a few amazing finds?!?! Pretty please?
This is by far more than what Sienna got on Christmas Day or her birthday!!! (Are we absolutely horrible, we didn't buy her anything?!? I know, hold your gasps. She didn't know the difference so we figured we would take advantage of her naivety
This beauty made me smile :) I've been looking for a little wooden kitchen for quite some time, but the prices were just too high. I like to stick to neutral, but this was to precious to pass up!!
Reg. Price $159.99
I Paid $29.99
Savings: $130.00

Tricycle with Bar for Parent-Steering :)
Reg. Price $69.99
I Paid $12.50
Savings: $57.49

Fun Wheels Battery Powered 4-Wheeler
Reg. Price $100.00
I Paid $12.50
Savings: $87.50

Total Savings: $274.99
So, long story short, a quick trip out (that wasn't going to include ANY shopping...) included some big time purchases for our big-eyed cutie petutie. Justin was please with the deals and some fun, new summer toys for Sienna. Needless to say, she loved it. She will walk in and see her new toys after her nap and gasp like it's the first time she has seen them :) Ahhh the little things :)
Anyway- thanks for listening to me boast. I had to share my excitement!!

PRETTY AWESOME! SERIOUSLY!
ReplyDeleteNice Job...that kitchen is seriously cute. and the others what Steals!!! nice job
ReplyDelete