The Smiths

Thursday, June 3, 2010

More in Love everyday :)

This morning was similar to most of the rest... waking up with Justin and packing his lunch and eating a good ole' bowl of cereal together before he goes off to work. Hearing Sienna stir, I get her bottle ready and start my planning of how I am going to get my shower now that she is up ;) Every mom's question when they hear their kiddos start rustling.

After hauling the pack 'n play in the bathroom so I could hop in the shower while Sienna sips down her milk, I accomplished my morning shower as we jabbered back and forth in the bathroom. This girl is a CHATTERBOX and I Love it!!! She is communicating more and more everyday.. which leads me to my next point. :) After changing her extremely full diaper ((...Yick)) she started to get cranky and fuss. When I asked her what was wrong and if she was still tired, she replied "Night Night". A tad shocked, I asked her, do you want to go night night? She shook her cute little head and I rocked her and laid her back down. Two hours later, the dishes done, grocery list made, coupons printed, the web surfed, and emails returned... I am feeling antsy to knock out at least one thing on my "To Do List". I peek in on her and see her growing body is now taking up way more than half the crib...when did this happen?!?. Her little eyelids fluttering, and feet doing some small twitching, in some sort of exciting dream, I am sure :) I feel bad waking her.

Justin and I were laying in bed last night talking about how amazing our little girly is. How he grows to love her more every single day. How excited he is to raise her into a strong woman. Despite the moodiness, rebellion, and sassiness that I fear in the future... I am excited to see this precious little girl grow to be a young woman someday (... but i'm not wanting to rush it one bit...) I love the her sweet innocence and snuggles, her growing ability to be able to communicate what she wants.

Hmmm.. I hear somebody kicking the side of their crib ;) Time to tackle to day :)

1 comment: