The Smiths

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Loving Productive Naptimes :)

Our little girl is growing up, thus means she has transitioned to 1 long nap (on most occasions) rather than 2 shorter ones. I am really beginning to like this!! Now that the weather is shaping up, we can get out and do something fun or run in the yard (yes, she's running now!), go for walks, play with friends, etc.



Or, on the gloomy days, stay inside and feed our faces, twiddle our thumbs, and pick our noses...


Then I can do something fun in the afternoon as the house is quite and the birds sing their songs outside :) I have enjoyed using her long naps by working on different little projects. Here are a few...




I have others in the works, just haven't completed them yet :) You can check out my etsy site here...

My husband is so sweet to ignore craft-explosion that seems to have taken over little nooks and crannies of our house. The corners of our living room and kitchen harbor the unfinished projects that will have to wait for another quite nap time :)

...In one short week, I will start tutoring 5 kindergartners (GuLp...) and my time for my hobbies will be limited- but I will soak it in while in lasts :)

4 comments:

  1. haha! The picture of her eating is funny! She is very talented look at those fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tutoring 5 kiddos?! You're going to be a busy lady! Hope you get to spend lots of time loving your little one and doing crafting while fitting in your tutoring!! Super Mama! :) PS-love the etsy stuff-can't wait to go on there in a few weeks when I know if we're having a boy or a girl! :)

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I didn't know you had a blog!! How fun :) I am sometimes great at it...and sometimes not! I am so glad that you are at MOTTTS so I can see you again. I cant' wait to hear how your tutoring is going :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new projects, Brittany! The sets are darling :) Let's get in touch & meet up for date sometime! School is out in a week & then I will be much freer ;) I'd love to hang out!

    ReplyDelete