Can I just tell you that this new pattern of "sunny day" has made me like a giddy little girl!!!!! Last night and this morning I started doing my running outside... and I just LOOOVED it! The crisp air excites me, knowing that soon enough, every ounce of snow will be melted from the ground and the sun will warm the air. As I was running and the sun was peering above the horizon, I felt an extra spring in my strides and my lips curl to a smile. I LOVE SPRING!!! I am reminded of our family walks, grilling out, morning runs, pool days with Sienna, yard work, and freshly mowed grass (by my hard-working husband who is a fanatic about a good looking lawn!). It reminds me of the new mercies of our Sweet Savior as the days seem brighter and happier. However, His mercies are still as new and as great during the snowy days of winter, but spring reminds me of new life!
Today Sienna and I went to meet Justin at work. He is so good at what he does and I am blessed by his hard work and faith. He never complains about going to work everyday and I am grateful he works so I can be at home with our sweetiepie. Sienna loves her daddy and gets so excited to see him, so our lunch trip was fun. We try to do that about once a month or so, but during the winter months, our trips were much less frequent because of the snowy roads and the hassle of bundling up a baby...
This weekend we watching Cole so his mommy and daddy could go on a date :) Cole loves Sienna and she just adores him. They have fun playing together and mimicking each other. It's all fun and games now, but I am sure they are going to have many feuds to come. Hitting, fighting, arguing, tattling... those may come, but for now- we will just enjoy the friendship between them. Here are some pics from the weekend.
..As soon as Cole found one of Sienna's bath toys he said, "My need bubble bath."
Gotta love Sienna's deer-in-the-headlights look!
Night Vision
6 years ago







I'm LOVING this weather too, and I so miss running!! I know I can run while I'm pregnant, Jordan laughs that I'm afraid the baby's going to fall out, and I am kind of. So I'll stick to my walking and work out videos for now, but you enjoy that running for me!! Have a wonderful day Britt!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love your background! The kiddos are so cute and I love how they love each other so much!
ReplyDelete