The Smiths

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Picture Post

I don't have a whole lot to say today :) Is that surprising to anyone?!? haha.. this post is a break from my long-windedness...

So here is a picture post, of course, featuring my favorite cutie pie :)

These pics are from Monday... as soon as she woke up from her nap I was so anxious to take her outside to enjoy the weather!! She wasn't sure what to think about the grass right away... She sat just touching it....





I guess the grass isn't quite green yet is it?! :) I think it has more of a brownish hue to it.. that's okay... I will be patient.



Last weekend we used up a Hacienda gift card by taking a "family date"! We didn't leave without a mudslide... mmmmm. Sienna didn't leave without a balloon either! She loved it! (contrary to her expression in the following photos :))






The past few days I was helping administer the ISTEP test at The Crossing. It was great to be at work with my husband...getting an idea of what he does day in and day out. It was neat working with some of the kids. I am not going to lie, I did feel a twinge of guilt dropping her off early in her pjs with my sister and my mom. Each day I was anxious to pick her up wondering what I missed :) Sadly, I don't think she missed me! She had a blast playing with Cole in the sandbox and riding in the bike trailer to get coffee with Ashley and her favorite cousin(Sienna ordered Decaf.. jk :), shopping with Mimi, and stopping at Chik-Fil-A. I am so grateful for awesome babysitters who I don't think twice about leaving my sweetpea with!

1 comment: