I guess I can break out the big guns, too... (Cody close your eyes...)

Loooves pushing the pink stroller with the baby that blows raspberries who is M.I.A in this pic. (p.s Ask my mom what "blowing raspberries" means :).

And the tutu and headband was ALL his idea!!!! I have a better picture of him with close to 16 hairclips in those blonde, beautiful locks- but luckily I can't find it on my computer :)
Just kidding, this boy is ALL boy! He is so fun and he is Sienna are best friends and play so well. It's adorable. One of my favorites is when Sienna falls, Cole rushes to her rescue pulling on her head, grunting saying "Uhh, Nenna too heaby..." He cares for her :) I love my nephew.
I just got done talking to both of my sisters today. I'm a lucky girl to have such amazing sisters that are my best friends!! Praise the Lord for Free mobile to mobile with AT&T :) ... and of course my mom who is THE greatest and just like another sister! I am blessed.

HAHA! I love it! He is the best looking boy to have ever pushed a sroller though:) I love you and Tiff and Mom, I was just thinking how lucky I am earlier! Love you!
ReplyDelete