That is some serious sass!!
We also spent a day visiting this good friend and taking the kids to the zoo. I'm not even lying when I tell you that is the first time I have driven myself to a location more than 35 minutes away in years. Am I lame or what?! After 25 minutes in the car, Sienna was already insisting she wanted out and wanted to go back to her home. She sure did have fun once we made it to Ft. Wayne!
And we enjoyed ourselves, too, of course.
Anywho...We have busted out the tent over here for all these rainy days or created some homemade forts.
I've been wearing this little guy around in order to get somethings done! I feel like I have been multi-tasking like crazy lately (not doing it all that well sometimes!!) That crazy saying that a "watched pot never boils" is SO wrong. An unwatched pot always boils over... 100% of the time. Trust me.
You better believe on the nicer days we have spent some time outside.... sidewalk chalk, shooting hoops, going for walks, and enjoying the days!
I have been working a lot more lately which has been good... but I feel like I am a headless-chicken scampering around.
Ta-Ta Friends Enjoy your long weekend!

Awe, what a cute post! I love the lawnmower dance move!!!
ReplyDeleteADORABLE!!
ReplyDelete