Today consisted of a whole lot of LAUNDRY.. I conquered it. Boo yah. It just took me all day to catch up with the pile of clean clothes that was mounded up, reaching the top of the dryer itself.
See here's my thing.... I can keep laundry washed and dried. I just can't fold it, or put it away for that matter. So, I let it pile for a week then it takes me a whole week to catch up, then I'm burnt out and the whole vicious, crazy cycle starts again. So today I attached it, full-force and came out victorious.
Other than that... I did not shower until 9:25 PM (yes, I said PM). My kids and I were in pjs until 5:30 pm. I would have left them in their jammies if Miss Thang didn't get her food on them.
Other than laundry, I did do the dishes, I did get a little workout in. I busted out the fabrics
...Oh yes, and a tea party with the dog.... Macy was such a party-pooper.
Now that I see my day's accomplishments in print, I am feeling rather lousy. I PROMISE this mommy-thing is a full-time job. I promise. Really.
This picture isn't from today... but I thought I'd share. Not hillbilly. No, not at all.

Thanx for the cute update! I think laundry is every mother's nightmare, at least mostly all. I know it is for me too. I am the same way, I can get them washed & dried but then they sit in the basket for days. You are not alone!
ReplyDeleteI am the same way...I can't stand putting clothes away!!! Takes too much time!! We will get the hang of this someday...maybe!! Cute pics!
ReplyDeleteHey - I know those jammies!!! :)
ReplyDelete