The Smiths

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Out my ears...

I feel like I have flowers, ribbons, fabrics, and bows coming out my ears!! I am excited for this weekends arts and craft fair at New Beginnings Church in South Bend. I have been working hard to create as much as I can to bring to this craft fair. Can I just tell you.... my house is reaping the consequences of spending Sienna's nap times working rather than cleaning. YIKES! Next week I will get it under control :)... next week.

Anyways...There are 45 local vendors that are going to be bringing their goods. My mom and I have a booth outside (so we're especially praying for no rain!!). My mom makes beautiful, unique, one-of-a-kind jewelry and I will have an assortment of bows, clips, bib sets, appliqued onesies, nursing covers, and other accessories for babes! :)

I have been working on lots of new things including some of these...
Fabric Flower Clips/Headbands


Fancy Rose Clips/Headbands

Korker Pigtail Sets

Holiday sets, tutus, and lots more that I haven't taken the chance to take pictures or list in my shop


Please come out :) We'd love to see you! Back to work I go... :)

1 comment: